Monthly Gold Plan
- WordPress Updates: WordPress itself is constantly providing updates to improve its functionality and to counter any attacks to its security.
- Theme updates: Themes are installed with WordPress and provide the look and feel of your website. The same as the WordPress core, themes need to also protect your site’s security.
- Plugins: These add features and more functionality to your site. For example, a calendar might be a plugin your company uses. Of course when either WordPress or your theme provides an update, your plugin also needs to be updated to work seamlessly.
- Daily Backups: We perform daily backups to the cloud of your website so that should there be a catastrophic failure, we can often restore your website’s information and data.
- 24/7 Monitoring: We monitor your site and we are notified immediately should it go down. Using previously generated backups, we are often able to restore your site to it’s latest backup point.
- Security Threats: We constantly monitor your site against any malware or malicious code and should this adversely affect your website, we can often restore back to it’s latest backup.
- Google Analytics: A monthly report of your site visitors, where they come from and their activity on your site. (You will need to have a Google or Gmail account – we will help you set this up).
- Advanced Custom Support: Custom Code monitoring for sites with advanced functionality ie: e-commerce, memberships, and more.
- Reporting: Once a month you will receive a detailed report in a PDF document outlining all activity.
$59.00 / month