Maintenance Serviceswebsite peace of mind
Why Does My Website Need Maintenance?
Once your website has been built to your satisfaction and once it has gone live, the job is not yet done. It is very important that your site is monitored and maintained on a regular basis. This is not just to update the content of your site, but more importantly to perform the following tasks:
- WordPress Updates: WordPress itself is constantly providing updates to improve its functionailty and to counter any attacks to its security.
- Theme updates: Themes are installed with WordPress and provide the look and feel of your website. The same as the WordPress core, themes need to also protect your site’s security.
- Plugins: These add features and more functionality to your site. For example, a calendar might be a plugin your company uses. Of course when either WordPress or your theme provides an update, your plugin also needs to be updated to work seamlessly.
- Daily Backups: We perform daily backups to the cloud of your website so that should there be a catastrophic failure, we can often restore your website’s information and data.
- 24/7 Monitoring: We monitor your site and we are notified immediately should it go down. Using previusly generated backups, we are often able to restore your site to it’s latest backup point.
- Security Threats: We constantly monitor your site against any malware or malicious code and should this adversly affect your website, we can often restore back to it’s latest backup.
- Reporting: Once a month you will receive a detail report in a PDF document outlining all activity.
- Optional: A monthly report of your site visitors, where they come from and their activity on your site. (You will need to have a Google or gmail account and there will be a small additional fee to set this up).
SINGLE SITE SUBSCRIPTION